At x.ai, we believe everyone deserves a helpful artificial intelligence assistant to give you back the hours spent in meeting scheduling ping-pong. We are building Amy and Andrew, AI personal assistants that schedule meetings for our customers.
The x.ai team has spent over 3 years building powerful, fundamental technology to allow us to solve the meeting scheduling problem. While we’ll always be working to make Amy and Andrew smarter, our next big challenge is scaling, with the goal to make them available to everyone in the world.
You can’t wait to roll up your sleeves and personally jump in to live the SDR role while you at a time build out a scalable plan and repeatable process to replace yourself as fast as possible.
You are a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is a forward-thinker, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. Additionally, you’re humble, collaborative, can push and pull when discussing different approaches to solving problems. Most of all, you care deeply about being part of a respectful, inclusive, hard-working culture.
About The Role
The SDR Manager will develop, lead, and grow a top-notch SDR Team by building a scalable and repeatable system for converting inbound lead-flow. You’ll also be vital in building-out efficient processes to identify and research lists of companies to target, and developing email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. This critical role will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their technical issues, and their operations.
This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure and the potential for equity.
- Key ownership in building a system to qualify, prioritize, and book AE calls with a high volume of inbound leads
- Work closely with management to help build successful pre-sales & sales SOPs
- Spearhead recruiting and onboarding efforts to build an A-level SDR org
- Train your team to lead and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Demonstrate CRM & sales-tools to improve workflow & maximize sales-efficiency
- Personally design, test, and iterate on a scalable & repeatable outbound process to target named accounts
- 5+ years of combined sales experience as an all-star SDR/BDR, AE, AM, or other quota-bearing inside-sales role
- 1+ years of experience as a direct manager or team-lead
- Salesforce.com experience is mandatory
- Ideally (but not required), you should have at least one of the following:
- Technical sales experience, e.g: Software, Cloud, or Infrastructure/databases
- SaaS sales experience, ie: Software-as-a-Service or other subscription model
- Customer-support or customer-services experience in a related market/business
- Ready to help build an SDR playbook at one of the hottest and best-funded startups in the entire AI ecosystem!