At x.ai, we are building an artificial intelligence powered personal assistant. The software will schedule meetings for our customers automatically without subjecting them to the typical back and forth over email negotiating when and where to meet someone. We are looking for a smart, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join us on the journey in building the artificial intelligence of the future.You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals building the next generation of AI.
We’re looking for someone who’s highly analytical, executes with excellence, and who can iterate growth experiments at lightening speed. You also know how to scale the experiments that work.
You will own our funnel, from demand generation to conversion optimization. You’ll have the growth hackers toolkit: a viral product, clever engineers, content, and email. Part of your job will be to expand the toolkit to drive growth, always being mindful of CAC. You’ll use comprehensive analytics to support your strategy and execution of user growth, but you’ll also know when to act on a good hunch. As a company we really value problem solvers and creative thinkers. If you’re used to dispensing a big media budget, this is not the role for you.
- Control and optimize the entire acquisition funnel
- Own the responsibility of hitting our MRR targets for our Professional edition
- Drive top of the funnel for our sales team
- Iterate and test to maximize conversion rates and customer LTV
- Report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Identify key customer profiles and make sure we are targeting them effectively
- Identify emerging market segments
- Identify and iterate through both paid and unpaid marketing channels
- Help take our SEO/SEM to the next level
- Take advantage of the inherent viral opportunities of a meeting scheduling product. We expect super creative “growth hacks” and a viral coefficient which supports the ambitious growth.
- Drive CAC down
- CLTV up!
- You signed up hundreds of thousands of users in a B2C2B like setting before
- 4+ years of experience with digital marketing including budget management, specifically with Referral Programs, Social, Search and Email.
- Experience with internet marketing and sophisticated campaign tracking and analytics, specifically tracking of lead generation and acquisition programs
- Experience with strategizing, planning and implementing integrated marketing programs
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Ability to uncover prospective customers’ motivations, fears and decision making criteria and apply this information for more effective growth experiments.
- Strong project management skills
- Technical Skills – ability to translate business issues into technical language and vice versa.
- Hands on experience in Multivariate Testing and Landing page optimization
- A Can-Do attitude and is goal oriented, delivering results no matter what!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.