Come build the future of
We’re looking for:
humans / Time Lords
dog moms / cat dads
data nerds / theater nerds / any and all nerds
inventors / explorers / no-bullshitters
sprinters / distance
good dancers / bad dancers
older people / younger people / all-gender people
Being human at x.ai
We’re a fast-growing team of futurist geeks from around the world inventing something completely new.
Hailing from 10 different countries, with highly varied backgrounds, we’re the people who’ll spark your creativity, drive you to solve hard problems, and give you a boost along the way. We even got this cool diversity award.
We don’t give up, don’t leave teammates behind, and aren’t intimidated by the dark.
We buy Red Bull in bulk and never, ever stop living this pledge.
Growth Marketing Manager - Content
We are building some really exciting sh*t at x.ai
At x.ai, we’re building artificial intelligence super-powered productivity software. The software schedules meetings for our customers automatically, without subjecting them to the typical back and forth over email negotiating when and where to meet someone. We’re looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us on the journey in building this new frontier. You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals in a fully distributed setting.
About the Position
Looking for that hockey-stick inflection point in your career? You’re in luck. x.ai is looking for a hungry, motivated, and resourceful growth manager to join our team and take on projects targeting every step of the funnel… Acquisition, conversion, activation, and retention. You’ll work alongside our VP of Growth as a key component of an agile and nimble growth team that has a great deal of latitude in shaping marketing, product, messaging, and content. You want exposure to a fast-moving SaaS growth environment? This is it. Skip the MBA… Come equipped with enough skills and we’ll build on those in a hurry.
- Develop and execute x.ai’s content strategy from conception to launch to drive customer growth and retention, and enhance the user experience
- Own and execute content from marketing emails, tooltip, press releases to PR materials
- Manage all external communications and community building including social media, forums and drive positive organic growth
- Create scalable processes, and if needed source/manage third-party content partnerships
- Ability to create content for a variety of customer segments on various platforms
- Be close to our customers, understand what kinds of content provides the best possible user experience
- Excels at story-telling and crafting narratives throughout the entire product and all touch points to craft a coherent and compelling brand
- Measure and track content campaigns/efforts, and communicate their impact cross-functionally
- Adept with email management and marketing automation platforms
- Build email flows and creatively segment our large database of users
- Manage and craft content for paid channels such as AdWords and Facebook
- 5+ years of experience
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, and experienced working with cross-functional teams (engineering, product)
- Independent, creative and organized
- Customer obsessed
- Thrives in a fully remote setting
- Bonus points: Entrepreneur/entrepreneurial spirit
Don’t see an opening?
We still want to check out your resume! Just drop us a line and tell us about you.
Amy + Andrew are always working, but we’re just human
And we love all the varieties, so we aimed to make our benefits as flexible as possible.
The company contributes generously to the health, dental, and vision plans for all employees (and their families). And we kindly ask that you eat your fruits and vegetables!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits – you won’t pay taxes on your MetroCard (or whichever transit system gets you to and from) or wait in line ever again!
Savings - 401(K)
Every penny counts! We want to help you save for retirement with a 401(K) savings plan (pre-taxed dollars).
We love tiny humans, too! Our parental leave benefit extends 3 months paid leave for primary caregivers, and 1 month paid leave for secondary caregivers. We also offer adoption and IVF support.
Unlimited Vacation Time
Amy and Andrew can work 24/7, but we humans can’t. It’s important to unplug – like, really unplug. We offer flexible vacation on a peer approval basis and ask that every human take a minimum of ten days off per year.
Location, location, location… or the lack thereof! Our team is scattered across six time zones and we like it that way. Pick your time zone and go, we’re a a fully remote company!
Work hard, play hard! We amp up the fun and collaboration once a quarter with a weeklong workation… Pick a city, pick an AirBnB, and work (and play) remotely together for a week!
Customers love us.