Harry Stebbings recently hosted Dennis on The Twenty Minute VC podcast to discuss a range of topics including:
1) The a-ha moment that led Dennis and team to found x.ai.
2) How the team has trained Amy and Andrew and which is more important: data or algorithms.
3) Many VCs are concerned that large incumbents like Google can leverage their proprietary data sets and outpace any startup that sets out to build an AI product. Dennis talks about what really keeps him up at night (hint: not this), and what startups can do to mitigate this supposed advantage.
4) How AI startups will likely interact with giant corporations who are also heavily investing in AI research.
5) x.ai’s fundraising journey and the challenges Dennis faced.
Listen to the interview here!
Like What You’re Reading?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter
to stay up-to-date on the latest in AI.