We are in the midst of building an artificial intelligence powered personal assistant that schedules meetings for our business customers – and I am very pleased to announce IA Ventures, Softbank Capital and Lerer Ventures as our new investors.
x.ai is a personal assistant that lets you use email to schedule meetings. You talk to Amy as you would to any other person – and you can have her do all the tedious email ping pong that comes along with scheduling a meeting. It requires no sign-in, no password, no download; all you do is CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
The investment will expand data and science efforts towards fully emulating a human scheduling negotiation – so 87 million US knowledge workers can get their own assistant.
We are hiring the smartest people we can find – and you should actively consider quitting that deadbeat job over at Google 😉
email us at email@example.com if you want to be part of the X-Men, or shoot me an email at dennis @ x dot ai if you want to exchange your engineering or data science CV (aka showcase your github account) for a free Diet Coke at our Downtown Manhattan office.
ceo and founder of x.ai
- PRESS RELEASE: x.ai Secures $2M in Seed Funding
- TECHCRUNCH: x.ai Lands $2.1M To Build ‘Amy’, An AI-Powered Personal Assistant For Meetings
- THE NEXT WEB: x.ai is building a virtual email assistant that can schedule meetings on your behalf
- FinSMEs: x.ai raises $2M in seed funding
- DOW JONES: CC Amy, Artificial-Intelligence Personal Assistant Service X.ai Raises Seed Funding
Like What You’re Reading?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter
to stay up-to-date on the latest in AI.